About Precision Therapy® Saunas:
All Precision Therapy® far infrared saunas feature high quality lumber and double wall construction. Using seperate tongue and groove panels on the inside and outside provide an insulation gap between the 2 walls, ensuring proper heat retention in your sauna. This same technology is used in building houses.
The wood used in these saunas is not the normal 4" wide planks that are found in most saunas. Our saunas use wood that is approx. 2" in width. This helps create a tighter more rigid sauna room and retains heat much better. Using these narrow planks also eliminates the cracking you will find in other saunas. When the saunas heat up, the wood can bow, warp and crack on the 4" planks. The narrow boards that we use will not have any other these issues.
- Exterior Room Size: 59" on each back wall, 25" on each short side wall, 47" on front wall, Height 75"
- Interior Room Size: 57" on each back wall, 23" on each short side wall, 45" on front wall, Height 72"
- Capacity: 3-4 Person
- Seating: 2 extra deep benches across the back of the sauna
- Radio System: AM/FM with built in CD Player is included with stereo speakers
- Magazine Rack: A magazine rack is included to help keep your reading material organized.
- Towel Rack: This unit comes with a towel rack
- Interior Lighting: LED interior lights are provided.
- Exterior Lighting: LED exterior lights are provided which add a touch of class to any room
- Solid Canadian Cedar Wood
- This sauna is built of solid wood, double wall tongue and groove construction.
- Approx. 40 boards are used in the wall construction to ensure tight fits and reduce heat loss.
- The interior of this sauna is a smooth sanded finish.
- No glazes or glosses are used on the inside to prevent against any possible off-gas.
- The exterior is a water based finish to give your sauna a polished furniture appeal.
- All windows and doors come standard with tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is required to ensure that in the event that the glass were to break, it would not break like plate glass and have dangerous shards.
- Tempered glass will simply shatter into non dangerous peices.
- High Quality Carbon Far Infrared Heaters
- These heaters are high quality carbon heaters used in most of the saunas on the market today. Our carbon heaters are also equipt with a protective covering on the heaters to prevent burns.
- 2400 Watts max output
- Heater Locations:
- 4 on back walls
- 2 under bench
- Electronic ionizer is included to help keep your sauna clean and fresh.
- This unit will help to purify the air inside the sauna.
- It can be turned on or off during your sauna session.
- Soft touch easy read control panel is provided on the interior.
- You can set the temperature and time with the touch of a few buttons.
- The timer can be set from 0 to 60 minutes.
- The temperature can be set up to 140f.
- Operating Temperature: Up to 130F-140F
- Power Usage: 110V / 20 AMPS / 2400 Watts
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1060 hPa
- Infrared Wavelengths: 5.6 - 15 um (microns)
This sauna is approved for use in the United States and Canada, as well as most countries around the world. The marks and logos below indicate that this sauna was tested by the proper organizations. The ETL approval is specifically for the use in the USA and Canada.
- Lifetime on Sauna Cabin
- Lifetime on Electronics
- Lifetime on Heaters
- Lifetime on Radio System
Optional Color Therapy Light with Remote
Color therapy lighting will help control your mood and attitude. Different colors will have different affects on the mind, body and soul. The color therapy light will enhance your sauna experience. This light gives you the ability to set it to 1 of the 6 colors, you can also set it blend from one color to another, or rotate colors as you sit in your sauna. All of these functions are easily controlled with the included remote control. This lighting system will only work with our saunas equipped with the proper light socket. All of our NG and FG models have this option available.
- Includes remote control for easy operation
- Changes from 6 different colors
- Multi function color changing patterns
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Optional MP3 Upgrade
No longer subject to having to change out CD's or listen to the radio, now you can enhance your sauna experience with an MP3 upgrade.This stereo option gives you the ability to hook up an auxiliary cable to connect an I-pod or MP3 player to the sauna's stereo allowing you to listen to your downloaded music.
- Stereo connection for I-pod or MP3 players
- Located on the face of the AM/FM CD player
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Benefits of Infrared Heat
- Circulation/Blood Pressure: When your body temperature rises, it causes your heart to beat faster to supply oxygen to cells. This exercises the heart and leads to increased circulation when the heart maintains a faster-than-normal pace sustained for over 15 minutes.
- Weight: In order for the body to sweat, energy must be expended and blood flow increased, which raises the heart rate. This process compares to cardiovascular exercise and can burn up to 600 calories in 30 minutes, simultaneously increasing your metabolism and helping you drop unwanted weight.
- Skin: Skin glows and looks healthier as it is exfoliated by means of heat and sweat releasing impurities trapped below the surface.
- Immune System: Detoxification is achieved through intense sweating as your body temperature rises, naturally stimulating the immune system’s response to fight infection. Your overall health and resistance to disease increases as bacteria and toxins are pushed.
- Cellulite: The deep, penetrating Infrared Heat fosters the disintegration and elimination of waste beneath the skin, such as fat and debris, through sweat, which leads to a reduction of cellulite.
- Joint Stiffness: Dilation of the blood, promoted by Infrared Heat, increases oxygen and red blood cells, both aiding the healing process of damaged cells in stiff, painful areas.
- Digestion: Food is pushed through the digestive system more efficiently with heat and increased blood flow to the involuntary muscles in the stomach.
- Muscle Soreness/Flexibility: Enhanced circulation and increased oxygen in the blood flow work to alleviate muscle pains/injuries by restoring normal function to sore areas. The heat alone also relaxes muscle and creates a soothing sensation.
- Spider/Varicose Veins: Introducing more red blood cells and oxygen to the system through increased circulation assists in reducing the discoloration of veins.
- Stress: Allows for personal time to relax, decompress, meditate, plan or organize in a tranquil, pleasant environment, increasing your overall well being.