- Customer Service
- Terms & Conditions
- Shipping Policy
- Return Policy
- About ModSaunas
- ModSaunas Difference
- Low Price Guarantee
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact ModSaunas.com?ModSaunas.com has live representatives available to assist you from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. MST, Monday-Friday. You can call us at 1-888-55-SAUNA (1-888-557-2862), message us via 'Live Chat' at the top of the website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Customer Contact Form. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- Where are you located?ModSaunas offices are located in Tempe, Arizona. Our full mailing address is located on the right of page in the Contact Us bar.
- What is your Return Policy?Most installed items with original packaging are eligible for return within 30 days. All returns must be approved and issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers prior to shipping. Please view our Return Policy for more information on Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations, and Damaged/Defective items.
Ordering & Account Questions
- How can I place an order?Customers may order at any time online at ModSaunas.com or by phone at 800-557-2862. Our online checkout is safe and guaranteed secure, with security tested daily by McAfee and VeriSign (seals visible on bottom of page). When you checkout online, you may do so anonymously or you may create an account for added convenience. Please let us know if you have any questions about the order process.
- What payment methods does ModSaunas accept?We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit/debit cards. We also accept PayPal and e-Checks.
- How can I view an order I placed?To view your your order and order history, login in to your account. On the left of the page, you will find a navigation menu with a link to view "My Order". Note: To view your orders and order history online, you must have an account. If you checked out anonymously, you may contact us via phone or email to have a copy of your order sent to you.
- How can edit or change an order?Once orders are placed, the information is locked for processing. If you notice an error in the addresses or order item(s) contact us immediately via phone, chat, or email so we can try to update it prior to shipping.
Manage Account Information
First, login in to your account. In the navigation menu on the left, there are several options to view and update account information.
- Account Dashboard: Update contact information, mailing preferences, primary billing address, and primary shipping address.
- Account Information: Update Name, Email address, and password.
- Address Book: View, add, and edit your addresses.
- My Orders: View your order history.
- My Product Reviews: View and edit your product reviews.
- Newsletter Subscriptions: Manage your email subscriptions.
- My Wishlist: Manage items in your wishlist.
- Logout: Logout of your account.
- I need specification diagrams to plan out my remodel. Where I can get these?Many of our products have the installation diagrams available on the webpage. Navigate to the product page and check the images section and the files section at the bottom. If you do not see the information you need, please contact us for assistance.
- I need installation help. Who can I call?You can contact us, or if your product's materials have a service number you may also call the manufacturer.
- Where can I find warranty information?Warranty information will be specified on product pages, under the Product Overview or Quick Specs tabs. All warranties are provided by the respective manufacturers, which will provide contact and service information with the products. If you need to file a warranty claim, please refer to these materials or contact us for assistance.
- If I install a plumbing fixture myself, does this affect the warranty?It might. Most manufacturer warranties stipulate that plumbing fixtures (like toilets, showers, tubs, etc) be installed by licensed plumbers or contractors. Units not installed by professionals may forfeit warranty coverage.
- How are products shipped?Large items like showers, saunas, and bathtubs are shipped via LTL/Freight carriers, as they are too large to ship via common courier. Smaller items like faucets, sinks, and shower panels typically ship via Fedex or UPS. If you order multiple items, they may ship from different locations and arrive separately. Please view our Shipping Policy for information about oversized shipments.
- Contact Us
- Call 1-888-557-2862
- Fax: 480-446-3038
- E-Mail Contact Form
- Our Mailing Address
2010 E University Dr, Suite 23 Tempe, AZ 85281
- We Accept
Sign Up for Our Email List Receive exclusive offers, coupons and sales offers. We Value Your Privacy.
Thank you for contacting us! We have received your information and will be in touch shortly.