- Exterior Room Size: Width 55" x Depth 43" x Height 87"
- Interior Room Size: Width 51" x Depth 39" x Height 85"
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Seating: 1 extra deep bench across the back of the sauna
- Radio System: AM/FM with built in CD Player is included with stereo speakers
- Magazine Rack
- Towel Rack
- Back Rest
- Interior LED Lighting
- Exterior LED Lighting
- Solid Hemlock Wood and Bamboo
- This sauna is built of solid wood, double wall tongue and groove construction.
- The interior of this sauna is a smooth sanded finish.
- No glazes or glosses are used on the inside to prevent against any possible off-gas.
- The exterior is a water based finish to give your sauna a polished furniture appeal.
- All windows and doors come standard with tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is required to ensure that in the event that the glass were to break, it would not break like plate glass and have dangerous shards.
- Tempered glass will simply shatter into non dangerous peices.
- Ceramic Far Infrared Heaters
- The heaters are high quality ceramic heaters used in most of the saunas on the market today. These are not the metal rod heaters, but have a tightly wound wire over a glass tube interior to ensure the proper far infrared wavelengths are emitted.
- 2400 Watts max output
- Heater Locations:
- 4 on back wall
- 2 on front wall
- 1 under bench
- Electronic ionizer is included to help keep your sauna clean and fresh.
- This unit will help to purify the air inside the sauna.
- It can be turned on or off during your sauna session.
- Soft touch easy read control panel is provided on the interior.
- You can set the temperature and time with the touch of a few buttons.
- The timer can be set from 0 to 60 minutes.
- The temperature can be set up to 140f.
- Operating Temperature: Up to 130F-140F
- Power Usage: 110V / 20 AMPS / 2400 Watts
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 - 1060 hPa
- Infrared Wavelengths: 5.6 - 15 um (microns)
This sauna is approved for use in the United States and Canada, as well as most countries around the world. The marks and logos below indicate that this sauna was tested by the proper organizations. The ETL approval is specifically for the use in the USA and Canada.
- Lifetime Limited on Sauna Cabin
- Lifetime Limited on Electronics
- Lifetime Limited on Heaters
- Lifetime Limited on Radio System
Benefits of Infrared Heat
- Circulation/Blood Pressure: When your body temperature rises, it causes your heart to beat faster to supply oxygen to cells. This exercises the heart and leads to increased circulation when the heart maintains a faster-than-normal pace sustained for over 15 minutes.
- Weight: In order for the body to sweat, energy must be expended and blood flow increased, which raises the heart rate. This process compares to cardiovascular exercise and can burn up to 600 calories in 30 minutes, simultaneously increasing your metabolism and helping you drop unwanted weight.
- Skin: Skin glows and looks healthier as it is exfoliated by means of heat and sweat releasing impurities trapped below the surface.
- Immune System: Detoxification is achieved through intense sweating as your body temperature rises, naturally stimulating the immune system’s response to fight infection. Your overall health and resistance to disease increases as bacteria and toxins are pushed.
- Cellulite: The deep, penetrating Infrared Heat fosters the disintegration and elimination of waste beneath the skin, such as fat and debris, through sweat, which leads to a reduction of cellulite.
- Joint Stiffness: Dilation of the blood, promoted by Infrared Heat, increases oxygen and red blood cells, both aiding the healing process of damaged cells in stiff, painful areas.
- Digestion: Food is pushed through the digestive system more efficiently with heat and increased blood flow to the involuntary muscles in the stomach.
- Muscle Soreness/Flexibility: Enhanced circulation and increased oxygen in the blood flow work to alleviate muscle pains/injuries by restoring normal function to sore areas. The heat alone also relaxes muscle and creates a soothing sensation.
- Spider/Varicose Veins: Introducing more red blood cells and oxygen to the system through increased circulation assists in reducing the discoloration of veins.
- Stress: Allows for personal time to relax, decompress, meditate, plan or organize in a tranquil, pleasant environment, increasing your overall well being.