- Exterior Size: 26" W x 33" D x 42.5"H
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Bench Seat
- Easy setup
- Compact space-saving design
- Timer option
- Operating Temperature: Up to 135F-140F
- Power Usage: 115V / 15 AMP outlet
- Carbon Far Infrared Heaters
- Equipped with a protective covering to prevent burns.
- All competitors' carbon heaters are made of the same material, also used in our carbon heaters.
- Heater Locations:
- 1 on back wall
- 1 behind legs
- 1 on floor
- Soft touch easy read control panel is provided on the exterior.
- You can set the temperature and time with the touch of a few buttons.
- The timer can be set from 0 to 60 minutes.
- The temperature can be set up to 140f.
This sauna is approved for use in the United States and Canada, as well as most countries around the world. The marks and logos below indicate that this sauna was tested by the proper organizations. The ETL approval is specifically for the use in the USA and Canada.
- Lifetime Limited on Heaters
- 90 day Limited on Controls
Benefits of Infrared Heat
- Circulation/Blood Pressure: When your body temperature rises, it causes your heart to beat faster to supply oxygen to cells. This exercises the heart and leads to increased circulation when the heart maintains a faster-than-normal pace sustained for over 15 minutes.
- Weight: In order for the body to sweat, energy must be expended and blood flow increased, which raises the heart rate. This process compares to cardiovascular exercise and can burn up to 600 calories in 30 minutes, simultaneously increasing your metabolism and helping you drop unwanted weight.
- Skin: Skin glows and looks healthier as it is exfoliated by means of heat and sweat releasing impurities trapped below the surface.
- Immune System: Detoxification is achieved through intense sweating as your body temperature rises, naturally stimulating the immune system’s response to fight infection. Your overall health and resistance to disease increases as bacteria and toxins are pushed.
- Cellulite: The deep, penetrating Infrared Heat fosters the disintegration and elimination of waste beneath the skin, such as fat and debris, through sweat, which leads to a reduction of cellulite.
- Joint Stiffness: Dilation of the blood, promoted by Infrared Heat, increases oxygen and red blood cells, both aiding the healing process of damaged cells in stiff, painful areas.
- Digestion: Food is pushed through the digestive system more efficiently with heat and increased blood flow to the involuntary muscles in the stomach.
- Muscle Soreness/Flexibility: Enhanced circulation and increased oxygen in the blood flow work to alleviate muscle pains/injuries by restoring normal function to sore areas. The heat alone also relaxes muscle and creates a soothing sensation.
- Spider/Varicose Veins: Introducing more red blood cells and oxygen to the system through increased circulation assists in reducing the discoloration of veins.
- Stress: Allows for personal time to relax, decompress, meditate, plan or organize in a tranquil, pleasant environment, increasing your overall well being.